The following faculty members received awards at the regularly scheduled ISD Department meeting on March 4, 2015.
The ISD DFC Committee awarded the following department wide awards for 2015:
* Dr. Regina Bradley received the Part-Time Faculty Award
* Dr. Ruth Yow received a finalist award for the Part-Time Faculty Award
* Dr. Ernesto Silva received the Outstanding Diversity Advocate Award
* Dr. Alan Lebaron received the Outstanding Engagement Award
* Dr. May Gao received the Outstanding Service Award
* Dr. Griselda Thomas received the Outstanding Teaching Award
* Dr. Robbie Lieberman was awarded the Perseverance Award.
Posted: March 5, 2015